IMPLEMENT STEERING SYSTEMS
Archard Laser and Hydraulics are your local sales and service agent for Trimble Implement Steering Systems.
Trimble offers assisted and automated steering options to help keep your farming vehicles on line-so you can focus on other farming tasks. With the added benefit of terrain compensation technology, you can operate in difficult terrain conditions while minimizing skips, overlaps, and guess rows.
TrueTracker implement steering system
Active implement guidance system that keeps your tractor and implement on the same guidance line.
Keep your implement and tractor on the same guidance line with the Trimble® TrueTracker™ implement steering system, an active implement guidance system that allows your implement to guide itself independently from your tractor.
TrueTracker uses your tractor's Autopilot system to monitor your implement and signal it to follow the correct path during periods of drift. TrueTracker keeps you confident that your implement is on line all the time.
- Accurately steer your implement and tractor on a repeatable path
- Operate in the most difficult terrain and variable soil conditions
- Minimize draft and result in more consistent guess rows
- Reduce crop damage and compaction
- Improve seedbed and nutrient placement
Terrain Compensation Technology
TrueTracker utilizes T3™ sensors on the NavController II to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
TrueGuide implement guidance system
Passive implement guidance system that monitors and corrects the position of your implement by moving the tractor.
Control your implement with the Trimble® TrueGuide® implement guidance system, a passive guidance system that monitors and corrects the position of your implement with compensation from your tractor.
With TrueGuide, your implement's position is dependent on your tractor. When your implement drifts, TrueGuide signals your tractor's Autopilot system to pull the implement on line—so you can operate with ease no matter the guidance path.
- Reduces uncontrolled drift of the implement by more than 50% over guiding the tractor alone
- Minimizes draft and result in more consistent guess rows
- Increase your precision with input placement